This is a list is cars known to exist in the UK - please let me know of anymore and I will add them...
- Series II Abarth 70hp. Owned by myself and Mark Devaney:
- Blue Series VI Abarth 70hp. Owned by Roman Szablowski.
- Series V (Red) seen at the Italian Car Day at Brooklands 1999.
- Series V seen at the Italian Car Day at Brooklands 1998.
- Brown A112 seen in Kent about 1996
- Series V (Red) Abarth and an Elegant. Owned by Michel Boileau from Weybridge
- Silver with Yellow stripe 70hp Abarth owned by Peter Champness
- Series V in metallic blue owned by A Heywood from the Midlands:
- 1977 series III owned by Mark Colman from Newcastle:
- 1980 5-speed Abarth with Cromodora alloys, Blydenstein tuned head, uprated fuel pump & filter owned by Lez Parker from S.E. London:
- A Red 1982 Series V (possibly the car seen in 1999 at Brooklands)
- A112 owned by Lino from Ilford Essex:
- A112 owned by Krzysztof Nowobilski from the London area.
- A Black 1984 Series VI (originally from Sweden) now owned by Mark Devaney
- Anthony Muoio from Harrow nr London. A 1972 A112: